Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a better way to beat the street

before robo-cop.... there was segway-cop. I'm pretty sure I can outrun these guys... I guess Maguire street doesn't see much crime.









We took Dante to Cirque du Soleil - he loved it. Got a little spooked at some parts. I had to hold him the whole time - he didn't want to go on the shoulders or stand on the stroller, my back was sore after an hour











Dante is continuing with his jedi/ninja/gymnast training. He is almost up to a full minute just hanging. He can't quite pull up yet though. We'll be working on that over the coming weeks. he is very cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys! Thanks for sharing your adventures! Definitely bittersweet, but so exciting :) I'm very proud of you guys! Hope it won't be too long until we can make it out there! Love, Audrey

    ReplyDelete